Hi, I’m Sophie!
Thank you for stopping by Sophie Dolan Nutrition. I am so happy you are here.
I am a registered dietitian nutritionist and here to help you with all things nutrition related. I grew up in Birmingham, AL then moved to Boston, MA for 6 years before returning back to Birmingham. During my time in Boston, I worked at Boston Children’s Hospital where I served patients and families with gastrointestinal issues and weight management concerns.
I am half Greek and grew up in a food-loving family. Food is the cornerstone of how we experience and celebrate life together. Nothing makes me happier than sharing a meal with a table full of family and friends.
My friends and family always count on me to make a salad for the group and before you roll your eyes, hear me out! I am not talking a boring, “leave me starving” type of salad. I am talking about a big, hearty, colorful, “I’m going to need seconds” kind of salad.
I enjoy cooking but more so, I love to eat delicious & healthful foods. I wholeheartedly believe that all foods can fit into a healthful diet that will serve you well. Everything I offer is extremely individualized to meet your needs. My goal is to help you improve your quality of life while also improving your health!
- Master of Science in Nutrition Sciences from The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics from Auburn University
- Dietetic Internship, The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
Credentials & Certifications
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed in Alabama, Georgia, & Massachusetts
- Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatrics and Adults
- Modulife Expert Training
- 305 Fitness Certified Instructor